Saturday, January 10, 2009

independence

Wow, does anyone else have a problem with letting their kids grow up? Our boys are constantly wanting to stay home by themselves, walk to friends house(like a mile a way) by themselves, go to the park and go sledding by themselves! Ugh! It is like they are 2 again and are saying ME do it! It is so hard to let them grow up- I worry about them too much when I am not with them.

I am too freaked out by what may happen to them when they don't have an adult around... Actually, I am not worried about the choices THEY will make, it is the freaks that are out there trying to lead my guys astray or do something evil to them. I think I am this way because of the whole Linda Vanderveen thing back when I was back in 6th grade.

I just need to pray a lot. I liked age 2 better than age 12 just cause I always knew where they were...and who was with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment