Sunday, June 2, 2013

New position

Well I did it!  Finally!  I interviewed and got a position at a new school-Stocking Elementary.  I am SO excited to take my colleagues Katie and Jessica with me.  And, and, AND I get to work with my all-time favorite principal JoAnn.  We are starting up a new school together.  It actually felt really good to interview and get a position- like I did it on my own merit, not just because I had enough years to move where I wanted to go.  So now I am trying to split my things from Congress things. 14 years is a long time to differentiate materials!

Micah's headaches finally went away.  Those months were the most brutal time for me as a parent.  Someday I will blog about the whole experience, but not yet.  Just know things are not always as they seem with your children.  I learned a lot about parenting this year.

Boys are officially seniors now.  Um. Time.  Stop. Now.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment