Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Sitting here as a family watching It's a Wonderful Life.  Boys are really watching it this year, they act like they have never seen it before.  I cherish these moments with my favorite boys right now.  Even though they each take turns being a pain, they are really great kids.  No one ever tells you how much fun children are at this age.  I try not to think about them leaving for college, but maybe that stage of our lives will be grand too.  I am so praying this is true.  I can make myself downright teary even thinking about them flying the coop.  Time just flew for me and these boys.  Just yesterday they were just learning to walk.  It would be so much easier it i didn't love them so much.  Sigh...

Well it is Christmas Day here tomorrow.  It seems to come sooner and sooner each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment