Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekend in November...

I am beginning to feel somewhat like an empty nester.  Noah on a bus trip to 3 Oakes for a cross country meet of his friends on the team.  Micah is at a weekend Rocket Launching event Three Oaks!  Jacob is sitting here eating waffles.  So not quite empty.  :)  The three of them are loving the social aspect of school and they are all keeping up academically.  :)  Whew!  Noah probably loves it best of all---go figure! 

I love my new job as a first grade teacher.  What a great gig I have going this year.  I am so nervous it will all end and I will get a little hellion in my room, but for now- I love it!  Yesterday we painted fish and it was great!  Of course it helps that I have an aide AND a student teacher and only 21 kids!  I love that part!  Don't know what I am going to do next year.  Don't know if I can truly leave my home of 12 years.  Sigh...I wish things could just stay the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment